Saturday, March 13, 2010

Creamy White Beans and Sausage

Yesterday morning after Danny and the children left for school, I did something I rarely get to do. I sat down and watched the last 45 minutes of Good Morning America. And, I am so glad I did, because I got to watch Emeril Lagasse make Creamy White Beans with Sausage.

As he was making it I kept saying, Yum! So I scratched my plans for traditional Friday night take out of Cucci's Pizza, and made Emeril's Creamy White Beans and Sausage. I invited my sister Dawn over to try it out with us. WE LOVED IT! I cannot wait until it is lunch time--- in exactly 3 hours, 1 minute and counting, so I can have some left overs!!!

Click Here! if you want to watch Emeril make it, and for the recipe. FYI, my tweaks to this recipe: I added another can of diced tomatoes and only used 4 cans of beans.

No comments: