Monday, November 8, 2010

Raspberry Streusel Bars

My friend Cole makes these and they are sooooooooooooo good. I finally got her recipe and boy am I glad!

11/4 cup quick oats
11/4 cup AP flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon bkg powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 stick butter-melted
1 cup rasberry jam
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/4 cup toasted chopped almonds

Preheat 350. Combine oats , flour, br sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in butter until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture and set aside. Press remaining mixture into bottom of 8 inch square pan (I think I spray lightly with Pam first). Bake crust 10 min. spread rasberry jam over crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup white choc chips. Mix reserve mixture with remaining chips and almonds and sprinkle over top...kind of press in a Little if you can...lightly. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares! Enjoy!

No comments: