Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chicken Enchilladas

This is an easy meal, and most of the time I have all of the ingredients on hand. So, if you need a quick meal, this is a good choice!

8 oz. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 7 oz. can chopped green chilies (you can leave these out if you like)
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I just boil the chicken and shred it with my fingers)
1 package large flour tortillas
shredded cheddar cheese

*Mix sour cream and chicken soup together. Separate about 1 Cup of the mixture and save for the topping. Mix the chilies and chicken with the remaining mixture. Add in the amount of cheese that you would like, as well.

*Place any amount of mixture you'd like in the middle of a tortilla and roll up, placing seam side down in a greased 9x13 dish. Continue until dish is full of tortillas. Spread the 1 Cup remaining soup mixture on top and sprinkle with cheese.

*Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made the chicken part in the crock pot the other day and it was delish. I had some left over filling so the next night, I mixed it w/ egg noodles and topped w/ cheese as a casserole (I also added another can of green chiles). It was DEEEEEEEElish!!!! I highly recommending trying out the cassyro w/ your leftover filling!