Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This is really Donna's recipe, but since she hasn't posted it, I will. I made it for a work thing last week and got rave reviews. There were barely any leftovers for me and David to enjoy during the football game on Monday night...too bad the game wasn't as good as the dip!


Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. ranch dressing
8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
5 oz. Texas Pete (or your favorite hot sauce...in our house nothing but Pete crosses
the threshold!)
chicken--Donna uses 25 oz. canned chicken. I didn't have that so I used 4 chicken
breasts boiled and diced and it was just as good.

Mix together and bake in a casserole dish at 350 for 30 minutes.

Let it cool for 10 minutes before serving to thicken. Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.



Note: I used reduced fat cream cheese and ranch dressing because using the regular tends to make it a bit greasy.

2 comments:

Windsor said...

YUMMY! We tried this tonight and it was a huge hit with my family!

Donna said...

Chelle, just seeing the title made me want some!!! This is the perfect appetizer:)